When’s the last time you had a great time in a limousine?
Chances are, it was an occasion that you’re about to spot on this list. And if those odds hold out, the chances are that the next time you’re in a limousine, it will be during another one of the occasions on this list. And when in a limousine is a special occasion, you’re going to want to make sure that when you have the chance to enjoy one, you always do it right and get the most out of your investment. Here are a few tips to ensure that’s exactly what happens:
- Corporate meetings and transportation: Treating a client to a great time means thoroughly vetting the limousine service you’ll be employing—we recommend trying a limousine service out yourself before offering it to that next big client.
- Weddings: If you’re planning a wedding, it’s important that you’re sure your limousine company is up to snuff—and that they’re completely aware of your itinerary! You don’t have to plan the schedule down to the minute, but we recommend writing down a list of all the amenities you’re looking for to ensure everything goes smoothly on the big day.
- Airport transfers: Treating the family to a limousine before a vacation or simply getting things done on the go means having the right limousine service to link you from A to B. How to make the most of these experiences? If you’re alone, bring your tablet with you to get work done or even relax before a flight. If you’re with company, live in the moment and have fun!
- Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties: If you’re hosting, it’s always critical to have the music lined up—most limousine services will allow you to hook up your own iPod or smartphone easily, so prepare your playlist ahead of time.
- Sports and concerts: Getting to a major event in a limousine is a great luxury—but don’t spend all of your fun in the limousine! Enjoy yourself, but make sure to save some energy (and a drink or two) for the event itself.
- Birthday parties: A party bus for a birthday party can be a great time—and in fact is one of those occasions when most of the party does happen inside the limousine! If you’re the host, make sure to ensure everyone enjoys their time responsibly with smaller drink portion sizes.
- Anniversary celebrations: An anniversary is the perfect occasion for the luxury of a limousine—just make sure to plan an entire evening. A limousine is great, but having a destination at the end of the trip is even better.
It doesn’t take much to enjoy a limousine service to its fullest—that’s what the service is all about, after all: enjoyment. But if a limousine is a rare thing in your life, it only makes sense to prepare for the festivities to ensure that your investment is worth every penny.